Sunday, May 6, 2007

Look what's new at the Hatch house!

We got our new Honda Accord EX! We finally traded in our Lexus and got a new car. It was hard to give up the Lexus, but this Honda Accord will be a good trade! We bought it in SLC. It is fun to drive and we will be classy grandparents, driving a car with a sun roof and a spoiler on the back!
Our new TV! Chris to this TV from UPS. He participated in a contest and won! He was so excited when it got here. Oh course, Dan was too! It is a 32" Flat Screen!



3 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah a new post!! I love your car. Did you get a new TV too?
Keep posting and put some bugs in your kids ears too!!
liz

Sorry I did not get any pictures to you of Grandma Hatch I could not find it. Take some off the DVD from last year.. I was tending kids and got busy.
Janae(i dont have a blog so I cannot post)

Brinda said...

Okay mom, now everyone knows you can blog so we'll be anxious to see new stuff!

Love Brinda

Emily said...

Nice car and tv. I need some of that luck from Chris. I don't win things at all!

We are glad you figured out the blogging. Now we want more!

Love,
Emily